R-MacVim : R plugin for MacVim (R Vim Mac, R MacVim)
| script karma
Downloaded by 127
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|## What is it?
- It is a R plugin for MacVim.
- It allows you to send selected words, lines and blocks to R (by CMD+r).
- It also allows you to source the whole R file (by CMD+R).
- It also allows you to change your working directory (by CMD+d).
- It also allows you to comment or uncomment single or multiple lines (by CMD+3).
- Key maps are changable (see below).
- For development and bug reports:
- Stable updates will be uploaded to:
- This plugin aims at being simple. For more plugins, see:
- Copy the file r.vim to ~/.vim/ftplugin/
- You can change the key mappings by
let g:r_macvim_RSource = '<D-R>'
let g:r_macvim_RSend = '<D-r>'
let g:r_macvim_RChgWorkDir = '<D-d>'
let g:r_macvim_RComment = '<D-3>'
- If you want to use R.app instead of R64.app, also add the following to your .vimrc file:
let g:r_macvim_use32 = 1
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124