is the current version
Berlin's first community-driven Vim
Vimfest 10 - 11 October 2015
Read about it in this post. (Bram Moolenaar)
No actual news, but you might find this story interesting and/or entertaining: Vim Creep, written by Rudis Muiznieks. (Bram Moolenaar)
Vim: The power tool for everyone!
Bram has visited the Vim charity project, read about it in his
Uganda visit report.
| Recent Script Updates
|| 5,165 scripts, 10,731,976 downloads
|| Vim REST Console (VRC) : A REST console for Vim
||(2.0.0) * Support POST data from external files.
* Proper use of cURL commands for HTTP verbs.
* Request body is sent based on HTTP verbs.
- GET, HEAD, DELETE: as GET params.
- POST, PUT: as POST params.
* Remove awkward syntaxes.
- Option `vrc_nl_sep_post_data_patterns` removed.
- GET params can be specified in request body. -
|| ttodo : Edit, view, sort, and filter todo.txt files
||(0.03) - ttodo#Show: copy(s:list_env)
- NEW :Ttodosort command
- Support for indented subtasks similar to the outline add-on; misc enhancements
- Support for tcomment
- Fix handling of subtasks; <s-cr> map for inserting subtasks; g:ttodo#viewer is a list
- NEW --encoding command-line option
- NEW --bufnr, --bufname command-line options
- Remove dependency on vikitasks plugin
- Use autocmd BufNewFile,BufR... - Tom Link
|| tlib : Some utility functions
||(1.17) - tlib#input#List: #ReduceFilter: make sure the regexp is valid
- TTimeCommand -> Ttimecommand
- tlib#eval#Extend: mode argument for expand() compatibility
- tlib#input#List: Key handlers can have additional arguments
- tlib#qfl#AgentWithSelected: Set world
- prototype.UseInputListScratch: Run tlib_UseInputListScratch hook earlier
- tlib#qfl#AgentWithSelected: typo
- tlib#arg#GetOpts: type convers... - Tom Link
|| AmbiCompletion : Ambiguous completion
||(0.6) Each-buffer cache of candidates & Global word completion. - Shuhei Kubota
|| diffchar.vim : Highlight the exact differences, based on characters and words
||(5.5) Introduced g:DiffModeSync to synchronously show/reset the highlights as the diff mode starts/ends. Changed to enable g:DiffUpdate as a default. Fixed several defects. - Rick Howe
|more recent |
most downloaded |
The tips are located on the
Vim Tips wiki.
This is a platform to exchange tips and tricks from and for Vim users.
| Vim Tips