|| HTML/XHTML Macros : HTML/XHTML editing macros and menus
||(1.1.15) - Tweaks, and speed improvements
- Some plugin commands are now local to the buffer - Christian J. Robinson
|| GitBlame : plugin provides minimal command set for working with git
||(0.5) add BranchLocal and BranchRemote, fix status line. - Michael Moser
|| viora.vim : Access Oracle from Vim
||(3) Added check for validity of DB connection
Fixed problem with query as last line in the buffer - Andrey Voropaev
|| octave.vim : Syntax highlighting file for GNU Octave language
||(6.3.0) Syntax matched to Octave Release 6.3.0
Add runtime configuration variables octave_highlight_operators, octave_highlight_variables, octave_highlight_tabs.
Fix highlighting of classdef keywords which are also functions.
Fix highlighting of complex numbers with capital I,J.
Fix highlighting of user variables, particularly structs.
Fix highlighting of run-away strings and strings with line continuations
Avoid changing vim variable "iskeyword" and regexp matching for local buffer.
Completely overhauled strategy for highlighting
Performance improvements in regular expressions - Rik ***
|| vim-adif : ADIF syntax support
||(0.1) Initial upload - Nate Bargmann
|| VPE - Vim Python Extensions : Extension for Vim scripting using Python 3
||(0.6) Version 0.6
- The main activity has been writing more of a user guide. The built-in Vim
style help is now mainly reference. The full help is in HTML form - currently
available at https://vim-vpe.readthedocs.io/en/userguide/.
- Fixed issue where VPE could fail to load its plugins.
- Prevent some errors when getting application window information.
- Reduce the likelyhood of callback failures passing silently.
- The define_command function now allows the range argument to be True, which
is equivalent to the Vim '-range' option without arguments.
- The call_soon mechanism now logs a traceback upon failure.
- Cleaned up how single-shot timers are handled.
- Moved a lot of code into vpe.common.
- Additional keyword arguments may now be passed to the function handling an
- The on_connect method is now invoked via call_soon.
- The closed property was fixed to prevent an exception.
- The on_message method is now invoked via call_soon.
- Added a read method to allow explicit channel reading.
- Prevent Vim error when closing an already closed channel.
- Popup windows
- Better detection of mouse events, by adding hard coded sequences.
- Made the textprop, textpropif and textpropwin properties read/write.
- Tidied up handling of keys with modifiers.
- The buffer property is now None where it would previously raise an
- Added setoptions and move methods.
- Added an add_listener method. Provides a hook into Vim's listener_add
mechanism. Treat this feature as quite experimental.
- The init_options method now does nothing, it exists only to be
over-ridden by subclasses. - Paul Ollis
|| verilog_smn.vim : To display the module name and instance name when viewing verilog file
||(1.3) Fix some bugs and print the line number of the found module and instance. -
|| vim-highlighter : Highlight words and expressions
||(1.29) Improve usability
- save & load highlights - Azabiong
|| vim-numbers : Text objects for numbers
||(1.0.2) Fix bug in selecting octal numbers at the beginning of lines, make selecting octal numbers with multiple valid prefixes (e.g. `041407357` more robust), update documentation with `0O` as a valid octal prefix. -
|| vim-xkbswitch : Automatic Keyboard Layout Switcher
||(0.15.1) - Bugfix: insert mappings which contain single quotes must be escaped when building translations.
- Never enable the plugin in nofile buftypes. - Alexey Radkov
|Displaying 10 of 5829 (more)|