The GNU Ada project  offers ready patched binary rpm's including the Ada-Mode, all the
scripts mentioned above and Ada aware exuberant Ctags for easy installation.
Changes with official version, included in Vim/Neovim:
* Add support for both Rainbow Parenthesis and Rainbow Parentheses Improved plugin.
* Removed all tags commands which are now in base Vim (like jump to tag).
* Added support for Ale plugin.
* Updated help file.
* Removed support for Dec Ada compiler.
* Fixed and extended support for Vim sessions on loading GNAT project files (it is possible to enable or disable it).
* Added support for Ada 2012.
* Updated omni completion function: now it should be a bit faster and show items definitions too.
* Removed support for GNAT xref.
* Some other fixes for bugs.
This version contains the latest fixed after suggestions from Bram. It does not provide new functionality but fixes quite a few hidden bugs.
Ada users should also get yourself a new Ctags as the Ctags Ada Mode has been updated as well. We used a snapshot from the Ctags Subversion archive which means the lates Vim-Script fixes are included as well.
Significant improvement for GNAT project manager files:
- Now a vim-session is attached to each project manager file - vim rembers now all files opened for the project.
- If you open only a *.gpr file it automaticly becomes the active project - you can hit <F7> right away.
- support for the gnat pretty printer added.